Who is responsible for processing your data?
Company responsible for the treatment: Deusto Seidor
Address: C/ Paduleta nº 55 office 203 CP 01015
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 945 200 655
CONTACT WITH OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: If you have any questions, complaints or claims about the processing of your data, you can raise it directly with our DPD before, in your case, raise it with the Data Protection Agency. We will answer you in a maximum of two months from the receipt of the claim: email@example.com
How we have obtained your data?
- Obtaining from the interested person: The data has been provided by you if you are already a current or potential client, supplier, employee, candidate or user of our website, for example, when requesting our services, or contacting us requesting information or sending your curriculum.
- Obtained automatically when visiting our website: when you visit our website or profiles on social networks, we collect information through cookies and other tracking technologies and web analytics. This means that data is sent from your browser to our servers. This data may be collected and stored automatically by us or by third parties on our name.
Which categories of data do we process?
The categories of data that we process are:
- Identification data (name and surname, NIF / CIF), contact information (telephone, postal address, email address, billing address), commercial and economic data (information about the requested service, customer history, professional or academic data and those necessary for payment: bank, account number …) as well as all those that are necessary to provide you with the service that you have requested in each case.
- Navigation data: IP address of the user, the date and time of the visit, the URL of the site that the user comes from, the pages visited on our website, information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system , etc.).
- Deusto Seidor does not deal with special categories of data.
For which purpose do we process your data?
Depending on the group you belong to, we use the data for various purposes:
- CLIENTES O CLIENTES POTENCIALES: para mantener el contacto y la comunicación mercantil con tu empresa, gestionar la relación contractual y/o comercial, incluidos servicios de postventa y garantía.
- CLIENTS OR POTENTIAL CLIENTS: to maintain contact and commercial communication with your company, to manage the contractual and/or commercial relationship, including after-sales and warranty services.
- USERS OF THE WEBSITE QUERIES SECTION: To manage the requests that you make to us online, as well as to maintain contact and communication with you.
- ENCUESTAS, PUBLICIDAD: En ambos casos los podremos usar también para realizar encuestas de opinión y/o satisfacción y remitirte información sobre nuestras actividades, productos y/o servicios (incluidas comunicaciones publicitarias y/o comerciales a los efectos del art. 21 LSSICE 34/2002), siempre que contemos con tu consentimiento para ello o seas cliente de Deusto Seidor.
- SURVEYS, ADVERTISING: In both cases we may also use them to conduct opinion and/or satisfaction surveys and send you information about our activities, products and/or services (including advertising and/or commercial communications for the purposes of art. 21 LSSICE 34/2002), as long as we have we have your consent to do so or you are a customer of Deusto Seidor.
- SELECTION OF STAFF: In the event that you have sent us your CV, we will process your data in the processes of search and selection of staff for the vacancies. You will have to send us your express consent, otherwise, we won’t be able to take your CV into account.
- PARTICIPANT IN Deusto Seidor EVENTS: If you are a participant in the activities or events that we can promote or organize: to manage registration and/or participation in such activities, as well as to maintain contact and communication with you.
- IMÁGENES Y FOTOS: En los eventos u otras actividades que participemos se podrán hacer fotografías y/o videos que podrán ser publicados en nuestro sitio web, Intranet o en nuestros perfiles en redes sociales, para informar sobre el evento/actividad, documentarlo, y formar parte de la memoria fotográfica/videográfica del mismo. Para ello, solicitaremos tu consentimiento expreso.
- IMAGES AND PHOTOS: In the events or other activities that we participate, photographs and/or videos may be taken and can be published on our website, Intranet or on our social media profiles, to inform about the event / activity, document it, and be part of the photographic / videographic memory of it. To do so, we will request your express consent.
- USERS OF MOBILE APPLICATIONS CREATED BY Deusto Seidor: In Deusto Seidor mobile applications, no personal data is shared, but the location of the terminal can be used, even in the background, to send notifications with information related to the app when approaching points of interest.
For how long will we keep your data?
We will keep the personal data that you provide to us while the contractual, pre-contractual or commercial relationship is maintained and, once these are finished, as long as the interested person does not request its deletion. Even if the deletion is requested, we can keep them for the necessary time and limiting their treatment, only to:
- Cumplir con las obligaciones legales/contractuales a que estemos sometidos,
- Comply with the legal/contractual obligations to which we are subject,
- and/or during the legal periods provided for the limitation of any liability on our part,
- and/or the exercise or defence of claims derived from the relationship with the interested person.
Which legal basis legitimizes us for the processing of your data?
The legal basis that legitimizes us for the processing of your data can be diverse:
- BY CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION: Derived from the contract itself that binds us if you are a current customer/supplier, or for a requested offer or budget.
- COMPLIANCE OF LEGAL OBLIGATION: Derived by fiscal, tax, social security, and occupational risk prevention regulations based on the services we provide you, for example.
- FOR OUR LEGITIMATE INTEREST:
- To inform you about our activities, products and/or services, including through electronic communications (including advertising and/or commercial communications for the purposes of art. 21 LSSICE 34/2002): if we already have a prior contractual relationship, we will send such communications over the basis of our legitimate interest. Otherwise, we will only send you that type of communication, if you give us your consent by checking the option that is expressly included for this purpose in the corresponding forms.
- Conduct opinion and/or satisfaction surveys.
- IF WE HAVE YOUR CONSENT: That you have given us for a specific purpose.
- If you have entered our website, if you have sent us your CV,… said consent, you give it to us in an unequivocal way by providing us your data online or offline, such contribution being considered a clear affirmative act that expresses said consent.
- If we have requested your express consent for a specific purpose (taking photographs, sending commercial communications). You give us unequivocal consent when you provide us with your data, such facilitation being considered a clear affirmative act that expresses said consent.
Can I withdraw my consent for data processing? Of course, you can withdraw that consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Such withdrawal does not condition the processing of your data for the rest of the purposes described, but it may mean that we cannot answer your request.
To which recipients can we communicate your data?
To third entities related to the legitimate functions of the the assignor and assignees, such as:
- Public Administrations to which there is a legal obligation to carry out data communications
- Banking entities for the management of collections and payments.
- Mutual insurance company and external prevention service: in compliance with the obligations of occupational health surveillance and occupational risk prevention.
Does Deusto Seidor carry out international data transfers?
Only if we use suppliers not located in the EU territory. For example, US suppliers who may have access to personal data, for the purpose of providing us with auxiliary services (hosting, housing, software as a service, remote backups, computer support or maintenance services, email managers, e-mail sending and e-mail marketing, file transfer etc…).
The selection by Deusto Seidor of these companies will be based on the compliance of these companies with the EU-US security protocols in force at the time … or because they are located in other countries that have been declared as countries with an adequate level of protection, which means that they are obliged to accomplish requirements equivalent to the European ones in terms of data protection.
In any case, by accepting this data protection policy, you expressly and unequivocally authorize the communication of the data to these companies, knowing that this involves an international transfer of data to a country outside the European Economic Area and giving your unequivocal consent to shuch transfer.
Which are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access: You can ask us what personal data we are processing.
- Right of rectification: You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data or that we complete those that are incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right of deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data when: they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you withdraw your consent, there has been an illicit treatment of them or due to compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: You can request us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object: You object to the processing of your data if such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller or is for advertising purposes.
- Right to portability: You can receive your personal data, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, to transmit them to another controller in charge of the treatment provided that the treatment is carried out by automated means and when the processing is based on consent or a contract.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com through a written and signed request, attaching a copy of your ID or passport or other valid document that identifies you. In case of modification of your data, you must notify it at the same address, this entity declining all responsibility in case of not doing so.
Once any of the previous requests has been received, we will respond to you within the legally established deadlines. You can complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For more information about the rights that you can exercise and for the request models of forms of the exercise of rights, you can visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es